Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL
Wrist and Forearm Splint is designed to immobilize and provide firm but comfortable support to hand and wrist in various orthopedic conditions. It maintains the wrist in the neutral/functional position.
- Customizable splints
- Anatomical thumb opening
- Fabric body with inbuilt cushioning
- Free finger and thumb movement
- Removable, anatomically shaped, double splinting ensure rigid immobilization. It can be customized to provide the required degree of wrist dorsiflexion.
- Lace pull mechanism allows tightening and loosening of the brace with a single pull stroke. Easy to wear and remove. Reverse buckle mechanism ensures controlled tightening and better immobilization.
- Ergonomic and sleek design. Bilateral symmetry allows it to be used for either hand. Elegant tabs enhance aesthetics. Light weight enhances compliance.
- Long length of the brace, ensures enhanced immobilization. Brace abuts the palmer crease, allows free finger movement.
- Made of PU lined matte fabric which enhances durability and aesthetics of the product. It provides snug fitting, high cushioning and comfort.
- Built in opening for thumb abduction provides better pain relief and healing. Thumb remains relaxed without any fatigue.
Be the first to review “WRIST AND FOREARM SPLINT”