Standard parameters: ECG, RESP, SpO2, PR, NIBP, dual-channel TEMP
- ECG Heart rate(HR)
Arrhythmia and ST-segment analysis
- RESP Respiration rate(RR)
- SpO2 Oxygen saturation(SpO2)
Plethysmogram (PLETH) waveform
- NIBP Systolic pressure(SYS), Diastolic pressure(DIA), Mean pressure(MEAN)
- TEMP T1, T2, TD
- IBP(optional) CH1:SYS,DIA,MAP
- CO2 (optional) EtCO2
InsCO2:Inspired Minimum CO2
AwRR: Air Way Respiration
It has abundant functions, such as audible and visual alarm, trend data storage and output, NIBP measurement, alarm event marking and drug concentration calculation, etc.
- 1” TFT color LCD, multi-language interface (Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, French, German, Turkish, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Romanian, Russian, Kazakh, Polish, Czech).
- Fan less design, quiet, energy-saving and clean, which reduces the possibility of cross-infection.
- All-round monitor for adult, pediatric and neonate.
- With standard interface, oxygen graph, trend graph, big character interface and view bed, convenient to observe.
- Finish all operations by keys and knobs.
- Maximum 8-channel waveform synchronous display.
- Display 7-lead ECG waveform on one screen, cascade ECG waveform display
- Adopt digital SpO2 technology, anti-motion and anti-ambient light interference, and measurement can be performed under the circumstance of weak filling.
- Heart rate variability (HRV) analysis function
- NIBP measurement mode: Manual/AUTO/STAT, storage for 4800-group NIBP data.
- Review for 71 alarm events of all parameters and 60 arrhythmia alarm events.
- Drug concentration calculation and titration table functions.
- One-touch printing of trend graph
- Connect to Central Monitoring System by 3G, Wi-Fi or wired mode.
- AC/DC, built-in rechargeable lithium battery achieve uninterrupted monitoring.
- Anti-high frequency surgical unit, defibrillation-proof (special leads are necessary).
Be the first to review “PATIENTS MONITOR”