The Accu-Chek Active blood glucose meter packs many powerful features into a small size. See test result averages up to 90 days, get alerts if you’ve under-dosed, re-dose within 10 seconds, set pre- and post-meal reminders to test, and more.
- Capillary blood
If the test strip is removed from the meter to apply blood: venous blood anticoagulated with lithium heparin or ammonium heparin or EDTA, arterial blood and blood from neonates.
- Blood application onto the middle of the test pad. The test strip (and its components) has the function to spread the blood above the test area in a quick and hygienic way.
- Blood can be applied to an already inserted test strip, or a test strip outside the meter. Outside of the meter dosing is helpful to minimise the risk of contamination when a meter has multiple users (e.g. in a hospital) and, in case of alternative site testing, to facilitate blood application
- Additional blood can be added to the test strip within 10 seconds after applying the first drop (applies for inside mode)
Visual colour check:
- Plausibility check option with 5 colour blocks on the test strip vial Haematocrit range: 20 to 55 % (within-meter mode), 20 to 70 % (outside-meter mode)
Test strip stability:
- 18 months after production date. The test strips remain stable at least up to the expiry date printed on the test strip vial, even after opening (the test strip container must be closed tightly after each test strip is removed)
Be the first to review “ACCU CHECK GLUCOMETER”